One of Elijah's favorite games is "What's in Mama's Purse?" so mine actually gets cleaned out pretty frequently. Also, I'm one of those silly mamas who still maintains a purse apart from the diaper bag.
And here's what I've got:
- Garbage, including coupons I won't use, receipts, and a gum wrapper.
- A little bag I decided to put my rosary in, coupons from Victoria's Secret I likely will use, and random key chain fobs I don't use.
- My Microsoft Surface (almost never in my purse, but I was out and had it with me.) On the surface are a red envelope holding keys to our empty safe deposit box, an old appointment card, my jump drive, a penguin compact and the top of another compact that came off in my bag.
- Above the surface is a pack of gum, my lip stick, lip gloss, and chapstick; an off-brand Kit Kat, my book list notebook, and hemp lotion that I'm a little afraid to use.
- Next to that, my rosary, two blue Papermate pens--my favorites, I know, high class--my wallet, keys, phone, and bank pass book. There is a dime below my wallet, representing the 31 cents I had and somehow lost while getting everything organized for the picture.
My favorite thing: Probably my rosary, but not because I use it while I'm out (too easily distracted), it was my Grandma Eaton's.
I wouldn't be able to live without it: My book list note book, seriously, I get anxious if I'm out and don't have it, that also happens with my phone.
I'm surprised that's there: My keys! Yay, I know where my keys are for the next 20 seconds! I need to get one of those little lojack key chain fobs.
I'm inspired by everyone else and will probably start carrying: My day planner, smart, smart ladies!